[nabs-l] ways to lose weight

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 00:28:27 UTC 2016

It can definitely be worthwhile if you're going to continue to use the
membership for a while.  The Y is pretty good for having cheap plans,
and usually offers some cool classes.  Community centers sometimes
offer classes at a low cost as well.  I'd evaluate whether or not
you're willing to commit to a weekly class or not before buying so
that you'll know if you are going to get your money's worth.  If you
have a rec center on your campus that might be the best option, as
those plans are probably the cheapest.  My university offers ten class
passes for $30 and all-access semester passes for $45.  If you also
just want to set aside time to run on a tredmill and do some weights
on your own then the rec center would probably be free.  At my school
you're free to do independent workouts without payment.

Kaiti Shelton