[nabs-l] Did Anyone At Convention See the Neo Braille

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 10 05:38:50 UTC 2016

Hello,
I use my notetaker for reading books and writing documents and the documents
are primarily for my own notes so I don't need to do anything fancy for
formatting.
Katie, sounds like you and me use our devices for the same stuff.
I have loved and gotten used to the good and simple word processor  called
keyword and know the braille note touch does not have it.

I understand the internet may be limiting. Maybe I'll try someone's apex out
and see. I just don't like the idea of  buying a braille note touch. I might
like the neo braille better.
Someone said this new notetaker has a 32 cell display and an sd slot.

>From little I've learned, the neo braille would fit my needs, too.
I really want my next notetaker to have 32 cells since that's what I'm used
to on my Braille note empower.

Ashley