[nabs-l] ways to lose weight

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 00:52:54 UTC 2016

Thank you all for helping me. I don't know about joining a gym. I'd
really rather exercise at home or do a sport with friends or
something. You know, have fun, not pay to have it.
I'm still working on dieting. I don't know if doing the President's
Challenge like I've been doing is working. I'm trying to keep up with
all dietary guidelines and trying to not pay attention to the scale
(I'm actually scared of it now.
Does anyone know the ideal weight for a 5:3 female? That's what I am.
I probably should start counting calories again, instead of portions.