[nabs-l] This Year's Showcase Of Talent Is Ready For Download

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 03:55:29 UTC 2016

Hi All!
This is the email many I've spoken with have been asking about and
waiting for, the download link for this year's showcase of talent.
The link below is an mp3 file that is about 419 megabytes in size that
contains the talent show performances.
If anyone wants a copy of just one person's performance from this
event, please send me an email to
discoduck221 at gmail.com
and, depending on what requests I get, I will get those out to
individuals this week.
In the mean time, you can grab your copy of this year's Showcase Of
Talent by visiting
http://onj.me/pad2016
Enjoy, and write me off list if you have any problems with the download.