[nabs-l] A Few Dropbox Questions

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 19:44:34 UTC 2016

I suppose if you really wanted to access your dropbox folder with the
Apex you could connect the two through bluetooth, but that's the best
possible solution I can think of.  You could still transfer files from
the Apex to dropbox, but you might have to do it in a convoluted way
like emailing it to the account on your IPhone and then saving it to
dropbox once your bluetooth connection is turned on.  Hopefully,
although it is not ideal, that is a potential fix for you.

On 7/10/16, Katie Wang via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hi Vejas,
>
> Unfortunately, the Apex does not work with Dropbox. Braille Sense
> should support Dropbox though, and so will the note-takers we have
> been discussing on the other thread.
>
> Katie
>

> On 7/9/16, Kaiti Shelton via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>> Hi, Vejas,
>>
>> I believe swiping up/down with one finger on the item you're trying to
>> delete should give you that option, just like when you're deleting an
>> email or something else.  Sorry I can't answer your question about the
>> Apex as I'm a Sense user, but I hope this solves the IPhone half of
>> the issue for you.
>>
>> On 7/9/16, Vejas Vasiliauskas via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>> I had a few questions about Dropbox.
>>> Firstly, I would like to know how you can delete folders and
>>> files on the IPhone app.  I found a more actions menu, which
>>> gives the option of creating another folder, but could not find a
>>> way to delete anything.
>>> I would also like to know, for these of you who are Braille note
>>> Apex users, have you had any luck with Dropbox?
>>> Thanks,
>>> Vejas

>>> NABS-L:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/crazy4clarinet104%40gmail.com