[nabs-l] Temporarily unsubscribing from NABS

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 19:50:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

Yes, you can turn mail delivery off without subscribing.  The way I
found it was to log into the subscription list for the nabs list,
click on my email address to go to my subscriptions page, and there is
an option below the "Your NABS-L subscription options" section.  It is
the first option you're presented with, and it will also give you
information on how to turn off mail delivery from all the nfbnet
mailing lists if you want to do that for a while.  You should be able
to globally turn it back on again when you're ready to get emails
again.

HTH.

On 7/12/16, STOMBERG, KENNEDY via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hello, friends!
>
> I am going to be away for a month, and won't be able to check my e-mails
> too often. So, I am wondering if there is a way to temporarily unsubscribe
> from the NABS list.
>
> Thank you!
> Kennedy
> NABS-L: