[nabs-l] A Few Unrelated Questions

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 18:00:38 UTC 2016

Hello All,

Thank you to everyone who took the time to respond to my inquiry I sent to the NABS email list before national convention. Please forgive me for taking some time to reply to the responses I received from my message. I found all the tips for writing a thank you letter for my scholarship to be rather helpful, and I plan to use some of these ideas as I compose my thank you letter within the next couple of days.

Danielle, thank you for being willing to look over my thank you letter once I write it. I will definitely take you up on your offer to look over it for me once I write the letter. So thank you for this offer.

Carl, I sent you a message off list to follow up with you about taking an environmental geology class. However, sometimes my off list messages do not always end up in the inbox, so I just thought I would let you know that I have tried contacting you off list to make sure you receive my email.

Arielle, I also sent you a message off list regarding my scholarship as I wanted to thank you for the part you played in it. However, again, I am not quite sure if you received my email as sometimes my off list messages do not always make it into the inbox for some reason.

Anyway, I just wanted to take a moment to follow up with those of you who responded to my message to the email list before convention. Thank you all for your thoughts and ideas for writing a thank you letter for my scholarship.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth