[nabs-l] Tennessee Asssociation of Blind Students

David Thomas david.thomas at davidthetechguy.com
Thu Jul 14 05:43:40 UTC 2016

Hello,
If you did a quick google you would find the following.
http://nfbtn.org/
This should provide answers to all your questions about Tn's student
division.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 13, 2016, at 10:49 PM, Helga Schreiber via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
wrote:

Hi all! How are you all? I just wanted to ask you, do any of yu know who is
the President of the Tennessee Association of blind students? If so, do you
know how can I contact him or her? I'm just wondering. I have a friend who
is  part of The Florida Association of Blind Students with me, but now she
is moving to Tennessee.  So I wanted to find information about the
Tennessee Students division, so I can let my friend know about it! And
maybe she decides to join. I will really appreciate any information you can
give me regarding this matter!  I look forward in hearing from you soon.
Thanks and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.3.2