[nabs-l] introducing myself

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 01:15:24 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I jumped in to comment on another thread, but I wanted to introduce myself
properly, as I'm new to this list. I'll keep it brief. My name is Jameyanne
Fuller. I grew up in New Hampshire and went to Kenyon College out in Ohio. I
graduated in 2014, spent a year teaching English in Assisi, Italy, and then
another year volunteering for the NH Disabilities Rights Center. I'll be a
1L at Harvard Law School this fall. I have a guide dog, Mopsy, an
eight-year-old female black lab from Seeing Eye. I play the clarinet, write
young adult fantasy, speak Italian fluently, and read anything I can get my
hands on. I went to the national convention this year as a scholarship
winner. It was my first experience with the NFB, and I loved it. I met
several of you there, and I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of you and
talking on this list.

Best,

Jameyanne Fuller

jameyanne at gmail.com <mailto:jameyanne at gmail.com>