[nabs-l] Introduction and Questions

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 23:59:21 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Aimee and I am a law student at Widener University commonwealth law school in Harrisburg Pennsylvania.  I am technically a 1L as health issues, accommodations issues, and technological issues forced me to take a leave of absence and return a year later. I am originally from Chattanooga Tennessee. I have a bachelors in animal science from middle Tennessee State University in Murphreesboro Tennessee. Law school will be a change of career for me.

I found this list because I am looking for answers to issues that I'm having. I am having issues with students as well as accommodations and technology. Is there anyone here who is experienced with resolving issues with accommodations and equal opportunity/level playing field issues?

I look forward to hearing from you guys and I look forward to being a part of this virtual community.

Regards,
Aimee

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone