[nabs-l] Is It just Me: Academic Challenges

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 01:48:35 UTC 2016

Hello Ashly.  I will agree with you on the extra time and fewer credits.  I wish those who take full credits and or double major would write a book on their process.  I would love to be able to do that.

As far as research goes, I am in law school and I use the iPad version of lexis nexus and WestLaw which are pretty accessible.  Blue book citations can be fun.  I have not been required to use footnotes as of yet.  Footnotes will happen in the spring. Aimee

Sent from my iPhone