[nabs-l] Readers

Muzamil Ibrahim muzamil.yahya at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 04:14:42 UTC 2016

Aimee,
I think someone might explain better than this. This device is used to draw
a raised line. It comes with a stylus and 25 drawing sheets for creating
raised line and the Eraser. When I ran out of papers, I bought them through
American Printing house for the blind.
During the time I was in stat class, I often worked with histograms and
normal distributions. Since I did not have braille books to learn what they
were, I asked my reader to sketch them for me and learned them that Way.
When I am in class, I asked my classmate to draw on my sketchpad as my
professor draw lines on the board. Below is their website.

www.easytactilegraphics.com
Muzamil,