[nabs-l] any library science majors

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 13:26:31 UTC 2016

Hi Ashley,
If you enjoy history, have you considered working in a museum? I have a friend who was considering that route (changed her mind because she wanted to get a PhD and become a history professor), but you could do a lot of good work with I think less database searching. You can get a masters in museum studies with an emphasis in your particular time period or region of history. Just throwing it out there as a possibility that struck me while reading your post. It also sounds like you would be a great librarian.
Jameyanne