[nabs-l] College and Scholarship Apps

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Tue Jul 19 15:09:42 UTC 2016

Hello Cricket,

I must say I see you being so active on this list everyday and I love it! I am also glad to hear that you are about to be attending school and applying for scholarships, as this is a very important aspect of your educational career.

The first thing I would encourage you to do is visit your college or universities scholarship portal. Each college should have a portal you can access for scholarships. That is your best bet for receive scholarships since they would only be awarded to students from your respective college or university. The second thing I would encourage you to do is apply for the NFB national scholarship and your local state scholarship program if there is one where you live. As a national

I look forward to hearing more about what you are doing and keep up your activity on this list it is great to have such a friendly, inquisitive, and outgoing student participating on this list. Have a great day!

Go Devils!

Bryan Duarte software engineer
ASU Computer Science Ph.D candidate
QwikEyes CEO http://www.qwikeyes.com/ <http://www.qwikeyes.com/>

“let nothing disturb you, let nothing frighten you, all things are passing away: God never changes. patience obtains all things. whoever has God lacks nothing; God alone suffices.”
-- St. Teresa of Avila