[nabs-l] Time Management

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 01:05:17 UTC 2016

Hi Arielle,

That email was very enlightening. I will definitely keep these
techniques in mind, especially since they are tried and true. I find
that a lot of the time, people talk about things they do to manage
time, but nobody really knows if they're successful or not. It's
reassuring to have someone who went through college with flying colors
talk about the way they managed time. Thanks for the insight!

Best,
Cricket Bidleman