[nabs-l] Math courses

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 01:47:28 UTC 2016

Aaron,

Please make learning Nemeth a priority. It will make math and science
about three million times easier for you. MathLab may be inaccessible,
but there are ways to circumvent that. Your teacher can print tests
and assignments and get them transcribed for you, but again, you need
to learn Nemeth. I can't stress that enough. I wouldn't be half the
aspiring physicist that I am today without Nemeth. Geometry is
ridiculously difficult without Nemeth. Precalc and chemistry and
physics rely on Nemeth.

Also, it will depend, as was previously stated, that appropriate
accommodations really depend on the course. Forget MathLab for a
second. Which math course are you taking? It will be very difficult
for us to give you the answers you want without that information. If
there is no course name, just tell us the concepts you're supposed to
be learning. That will do. Thanks!

Best,
Cricket Bidleman