[nabs-l] Fwd: Math courses

Logan Anderson logan4447 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 03:38:45 UTC 2016

Hi,
I do believe that the Hadley Institute for the Blind teaches a course  for people to learn Nemeth code. I have not taken said course, so I do not know the logistics, but I do know that their courses are offered in braille. They are technically an online school, but do you teach distance courses using mail delivery for braille materials. Their courses are also free. If you look on their site you will be able to find out more information. I hope this helps. Their website is
www.hadley.edu

Sent from my iPhone