[nabs-l] How to do pre-algebra and algebra on the computer?

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 18:59:07 UTC 2016

Hi Angela,

You could also opt to use an online software-ish thing like Pearson's
Equation Editor. That's only if you don't need to do any calculations
though. It is now NVDA Accessible as well, if you use NVDA. You can
type math using either a Braille display, laptop, or both, so it
supports blind people and visually impaired people. And you can read
math inn it using a Braille display, magnification software, or NVDA.
Hope that helps!

Best,
Cricket Bidleman