[nabs-l] How to do pre-algebra and algebra on the computer?

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 19:12:53 UTC 2016

Hi Angela,

The Accessible Equation Editor is free of charge! And it's online, no
installation required. In case you didn't catch the last part of my
email, you can just cut and paste stuff from the equation editor into
a word doc and send it to your teacher. That way you will have all of
the proper symbols etc. Or you can always just copy and paste your
work into an email body and send it that way. Hope that helps!

Best,
Cricket Bidleman