[nabs-l] Introducing the 2016-17 NABS list moderators

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Wed Jul 20 19:22:59 UTC 2016

Hello NABS list,

I am looking forward to serving on the NABS board this year and being a part of the list discussions. I personally have found the NABS list to be a very insightful and resourceful place to gather information. As you can all see our list is always busy with awesome  topics and amazing information for students so lets continue to encourage positive communication and limit negative feedback. If we can all keep in mind that we all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things it will allow us to share our experiences without making anyone feel like their question or answer was not helpful. We are all here as peers who want to share our knowledge and experiences but we should approach every post on this public forum with respect and kindness. In case you are not aware there are some posting guidelines and rules that will be enforced. Every month they will be posted for new members and so we can all be on the same page if a thread should be removed or topic discontinued. Thank you all for your participation in the NABS list and I look forward to interacting with you all this year.

Bryan Duarte software engineer
ASU Computer Science Ph.D candidate
QwikEyes CEO http://www.qwikeyes.com/ <http://www.qwikeyes.com/>

“let nothing disturb you, let nothing frighten you, all things are passing away: God never changes. patience obtains all things. whoever has God lacks nothing; God alone suffices.”
-- St. Teresa of Avila