[nabs-l] How to do pre-algebra and algebra on the computer?

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 22:26:57 UTC 2016

Can you not use excel?
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Cricket
Bidleman via NABS-L
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 4:20 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Cricket Bidleman <cricketbidleman at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] How to do pre-algebra and algebra on the computer?

Right. It appears I am not adequately equipped to answer your questions. I
contacted Sam Dooley, who is responsible for innovating the equation editor.
He said that anyone can feel free to contact him with questions. Please be
courteous. His email is sam.dooley at pearson.com if you have questions.
Thanks! Apologies for the misleading info.

Best,
Cricket Bidleman

Best,
Cricket Bidleman