[nabs-l] FINALLY: THE KEY TO SUCCESS!

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 01:37:38 UTC 2016

Hi Justin. This is Helga. How are you? Can you paste the link below in ordr to be able to open with my Iphone 6S? I wwill really appreciate it a lot! since I would like to buy the thumb drive, but I want to do it on my iphone. I look forward in hering form you soon. Thanks and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.3.2