[nabs-l] Database accessibility

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 10:15:47 UTC 2016

I've used that though as an accommodation.  There is a point where if I
can't find accessible information, then either I use that as an
accommodation so I can have enough resources.  If I can't access the
databases and professional journals, then I can't access them.  I've got to
get as many of the professional resources as I can, then just fill in the
gaps and flesh it out with other resources.   I prefer to use the
professional journals whenever possible.

Justin