[nabs-l] footnotes

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 23:47:45 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I've always hated footnotes. They're such a pain to find and read, on my
computer or on my BrailleNote, especially since a lot of the time when
something has been scanned or converted by the disabilities services office,
the numbers for the footnotes are lost and I don't know what goes with what,
so most of the time I just skim them or ignore them completely. But I'm
guessing there might be some useful information in them, and I'm pretty sure
they're important for law school. So is there some secret way to read
footnotes that I'm missing?

Thanks for your help!

Jameyanne