[nabs-l] Is This a Typical Request for Disability Services?

Logan Anderson logan4447 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 01:53:04 UTC 2016

Hi,
I to begin college in less than a month. I have not requested this particular service from my disability services office, but they have told me several times it is very typical to have someone help you learn the campus. Though they have said that it is typically only a few days that this person will help you. I am in the process of requesting my accommodations from them, and will probably have no & M on my list of things that I am going to ask for help with, but I myself don't need a long-term partner. I honestly don't think my disability services office even offers a long-term option like this. I don't have much insight on the situation, but I am sure they will willingly work with whatever you need to help you succeed in college. If you are working through the vocational rehabilitation system in your area, if there is one, then they also might have assistance that they can offer you with this question.

Sent from my iPhone