[nabs-l] Study Methods and Tools

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 23 04:02:50 UTC 2016

Amy,
Are you taking notes on a braille notetaker? How do you take notes?
The methods you use to take the notes will impact the answers and strategies
I might have.

I use my braille notetaker primarily for notetaking. I also know  print, but
have used braille for most reading tasks as its easier and not fatiguing.

Ashley