[nabs-l] footnotes

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 23 04:36:21 UTC 2016

Justin,

I do likewise. I use the citations in articles as keys to furthering my
research.

I can use the reference list fine with the citations.
They are at the end of articles and easy to find.
But with jaws, footnotes have proved impossible.
Jaws will sometimes read the footnote numbers and other times it sees them
as other odd characteristics or superscripts.

I will hear the numbers, but do not know to what they refer to. A sighted
person can glance down at the bottom of a page and read it, but with a
screen reader, you're stuck on the line you have the cursor on to read. I
suppose the find command might get you to the bottom  but then you have to
find your place again.

Anyways, if you found the footnotes or endnotes useful, that is good.

Ashley