[nabs-l] Studying for the SAT

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 16:30:58 UTC 2016

I took an SAT prep class for the blind at the Carroll Center for the blind
in Massachusetts. Part of the class involved getting Braille copies of the
Princeton Review Cracking the SAT book and working the problems the way we
would have to work them on test day with our specific accommodations. I
realize this is possibly infeasible for many reasons, but I bet you can get
the Princeton review ook on bookshare, at least, and I swear by the
Princeton review books for all standardized tests. You ca also get Braille
practice tests from ETS.