[nabs-l] My Introduction

Logan Anderson logan4447 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 00:52:31 UTC 2016

Hi all,
  I recently joined the list as well. I have commented in a few
discussions, and thought it was time to formally introduce myself.
 My name is Logan, and I am a freshman at Ball State University. I am
obtaining my BA in psychology with a minor focus in Spanish. I intend
to be a school guidance counselor, and after getting my bachelor's
degree I will obtain a master's degree to do just that.
 I joined this list to gain knowledge and to share in experiences my
blind and visually impaired peers may have had. I enjoy reading,
music, and hanging out with my friends. My many interests include:
rock climbing and other such extreme sports, architecture, medical
history, the Spanish language and culture, and history. In high school
I ran cross country, was in the women's chorus, and attended the
Harvard Model Congress which is a mock Congress wherein the
participants play the part of Congress members and create bills and
law.
I hope to learn a lot from this list. --
Logan