[nabs-l] Need serious help regarding school issues

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser AKaiser999 at gmx.us
Tue Jul 26 20:24:03 UTC 2016

Hello Aimee,
Hello Aimee this is Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser. I am a former  college
student. I would like to discuss your college disabilities accomadations
issues with you off list. If you have any questions regarding college
accomodations, my Iphone number is (848) 205-0208 my facebook page is at
HTTPS://M.FACEBOOK.COM/AlexanderScottKaiser999999
and my E-Mail address is AKaiser999 at gmx.us. Thank you for your time and
consideration.
Sincerely,
Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser
P.S. Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful, fantastic and fabulous day!