[nabs-l] Adult Rehabilitation and Employment Survey

Bre Brown bre.brown24 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 00:31:10 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I invite you to take part in the following survey. I am pasting the
note from Dr. Bell below.

Adult Rehabilitation and Employment Survey

We are looking for you!

If you are blind or visually impaired, reside in the United States,
and are at least 18 years of age, we cordially invite you to
participate in this survey. The purpose of this survey is to gain a
better understanding of your experiences as an adult who is blind or
visually impaired, including your experiences with education,
employment, training, and vocational rehabilitation.

If you complete this survey, you will be entered into a drawing in
which 5 individuals will win a $100 VISA gift card. We offer you three
ways to complete the survey:

Go to: www.pdrib.com/ares

Or you may Email:
pdrib2016 at gmail.com

Or you may call:
318-257-2029

Thank you for taking the time to better help us understand the lived
experiences of adults with visual impairments.

Questions or concerns about this survey may be directed to:
Edward Bell, Principal Investigator
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
318-257-4554		ebell at latech.edu

Thanks
Bre Brown

First vice president, National Association of Blind Students