[nabs-l] Outlook 365 and JAWS

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 17:47:19 UTC 2016

You should still be able to create another account in outlook to link to the
365 server.  If you are using outlook, you will have two accounts, one for
the gmail, and one for the 365.  If you are attempting to use the outlook
365 on the web, there is a setting you have to change for it to be jaws
accessible, but I can't remember what it is.
 I was able to get the outlook to work with some help; we just created a
second account in outlook.
Justin