[nabs-l] Need serious help regarding school issues

Jason Polansky jpolansky.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:31:12 UTC 2016

Hello Aimee. This is Jason from Messiah College. I would like to
connect you with some blind students in Pennsylvania, one of which is
looking at law schools and some others who would hopefully be able to
help you. What is your e-mail address? I am seeming to have difficulty
locating it. I will e-mail you off list.

Take care,
Jason Polansky