[nabs-l] A question about something my rehab counselor said

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 19:10:24 UTC 2016

Hello Sami, Your counsellor is probably thinking about some of the
extra time you'll have to spend which sighted students don't need. For
example, sourcing books in the correct format, obtaining information
from lecturers when they plan things without sending them off to be
scanned or Brailled. That six spare hours will disappear fast.

Having said that, I agree with what has already been said; how many
classes you take is entirely your own decision.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.