[nabs-l] A question about something my rehab counselor said

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Thu Jul 28 19:36:38 UTC 2016

I just finished my computer science degree. I had already finished all my
general ed before returning to school so all my classes were math, computer
science, and science. So for me, 4 classes was my limit and still get a
4.0. I had tons and tons of homework. My entire weekends were doing school
work.

If you drop below full time that will affect things like scholarships or
financial aid

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 12:42 PM, Sami Osborne via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org