[nabs-l] Introducing myself

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 08:07:21 UTC 2016

Hi Emma. This is Helga. How are you? Welcome to the  list! I'm also an English major at Florida Atlantic  University. I'm now in my Junior year and after I  complete my Bachelor in English,and perhaps due a minor in Political  Science, I will go to Law school  Nice  to have you here on the list! I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.3.3