[nabs-l] Book help for college

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 15:30:10 UTC 2016

Sighted students have to buy the books, so it's really not
unreasonable for you to need to buy them as well.  Though as a
blind person you do have access to books on Bookshare, and if you
know what your books are going to be several months in advance,
you can request Bookshare to produce them for you.  Some books
are also available as e-books through IBooks, GoogleBooks, etc.,
which are at least partially accessible.  The only problem with
e-books, and many bookshare books that were provided by
publishers, is that they often are not paginated, which makes
them difficult to cite.