[nabs-l] NABS list guidelines

chelsea peahl chelsea.peahl at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 30 21:31:31 UTC 2016

Hello fellow NABSters,
With the start of the month just around the corner, it is time again to send out the list rules and guidelines:
1. Keep all messages sent out appropriate to all ages. This list serves all ages including high school students.
2. No foul language.
3. Please avoid one-lined responses and telling people that you will email off list. This causes unnecessary clutter on our busy email line.
4. When a moderator asks a thread to stop, it needs to stop. This isn't trying to be rude, but this is to try and keep things appropriate on the list and keeps others from getting hurt.
5. Please be respectful to everyone and their opinions!

By following the rules, this will cut down on the traffic through our list and will keep everyone happy!
Thanks!

Chelsea Peahl