[nabs-l] Reminder: Membership call: Meet Your 2016-2017 Board

Bre Brown bre.brown24 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 18:02:39 UTC 2016

Hi All,

This is just a reminder about our membership call this evening.

The 2016 NABS Board is eager to host our first membership call as newly
 elected leaders!

 When: Sunday, July 31, 2016

 Time: 7pm eastern daylight time

 Where: Conference call line: 605-475-6700

             Access code: 7869673

 Details: We invite you to join us for our Meet the Board call at 7:00 pm
 eastern. During this call, the NABS Board will have the opportunity to
 introduce themselves. We will discuss our various committees and ambitious
 plans for the upcoming year. Bring your questions, suggestions, and ideas!
 Come dream big with us!

Thanks
Bre Brown

Vice President, National Association of Blind students