[nabs-l] volunteer opportunity

Anya annita.co.usa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 03:27:35 UTC 2016

Hey Kathryn,
this is Anya, the president of the Kansas Association of Blind Students.
I was writing because I'm interested  in volunteering at exhibit hall
table at the national convention. I'm also working for Blind Inc, and it
requires a lot of work, but I still would like to volunteer, and I'd
appreciate if you'd provide me the times when I could help the NABS.
Please let me know if there are any availabilities at this time, and I
will try my best to take on a shift.
Best regards,