[nabs-l] Vote Syed Rizvi for Second Vice President of the National Association of Blind Students

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 16:13:18 UTC 2016

Hi All,
Please vote Syed Rizvi for second Vice-President of NABS.  As someone who has known Syed through us both attending training at LCB,  I can attest that he will make an excellent candidate for the job.  While in training, he took all the skills he learned very seriously, and was still able to juggle work with MASSABS, as well as going above and beyond to secure himself an internship for the summer.  As a friend of his and as a fellow Federationist, I can sincerely say that Syed has our back and will fight to make sure that we can be as equal to our sighted counterparts as possible.  Please have your votes for him ready for July 1.
Sincerely,
Vejas

Sent from my iPhone