[nabs-l] Converting text files to braille file

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 23:51:11 UTC 2016

Hi Lindsey,

I don't know whether this is possible though I doubt it because
Kurzweil 3000 is primarily a reading tool for people with low
vision or dislexia.  Almost anything that is capable of reading
BRF files is capable of reading TXT files and converting them to
BRF though.  So perhaps you could do your conversion with
whatever you were planning on reading the BRF files on?

HTH,
Karl