[nabs-l] Email Setup on Braillenote

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 04:39:00 UTC 2016

It is doable.  You might have to go into your college email settings,
and change some settings to POP3.  I had to change some of my gmails
security settings to get my GMAl account on my apex.  By the way,
there is a great video from humanware that tells you how to setup an
email account on your apex, and it gives you all the correct port
numbers, and SMTP information.  Good luck.