[nabs-l] My Blindness Philosophy is Better than Yours

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 14:12:38 UTC 2016

Kennedy,

I think extended testing time is related to blindness depending
on how you're taking the test.  I took most of my tests with
readers, and it just takes longer to have a reader read the
question then tell them your answer make sure they heard you
correctly (my first ever exam at college I got one question wrong
because the reader heard B instead of D, so I've been very
careful about this since) etc.  And of course it takes even
longer if you're say dictating short answers to a reader instead
of just having them fill out a scantron.

Best,
Karl