[nabs-l] REMINDER: NABS needs volunteers during National Convention!

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 13:20:07 UTC 2016

Good morning students,

                With just two weeks until the 76th annual National
Federation of the Blind National Convention, the student division board is
quick at work planning for the student events throughout the week.

We have lots of engaging and entertaining events scheduled for this year's
Convention, but none of them will be successful without the help of our
membership.

A huge thank you to those who have already volunteers your time. We
appreciate the effort and energy from each of you!

For those who are still interested in helping out, we are in need of several
volunteers during Monte Carlo Night on Sunday, July 3.

Whether you are wanting to deal cards for Poker or BlackJack, have a huge
voice for marshalling, or want to help with greeting and socializing with
our Federation family, we are eager to hear from you.

Monte Carlo Night has two shifts. The first is from 7-9:30 and the second is
from 9:30-midnight.

Please contact me at kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
<mailto:kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com>  or Bre Brown at bre.brown24 at gmail.com
<mailto:bre.brown24 at gmail.com>  if interested in lending a hand to make our
huge social night a success! Once you email us, we will secure you a spot
and provide additional instructions.

I'd like to thank you in advance for your efforts!

Let me know if you have any questions; and stay tuned for an email with all
the student events taking place during NFB16!

See you soon,

Kathryn Webster

Treasurer/Secretary | National Association of Blind Students