[nabs-l] Counselor at training centers during summer

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 18:54:35 UTC 2016

Shikha:

I would certainly add those scholarships to your resume, as they demonstrate
leadership in the Federation and a recognition of your potential from
Federation leaders. If you plan to apply to be a counselor at one of our
training centers, this attribute will be especially helpful as you try to
get your foot in the door. Also, what specific interviewing skills do you
feel you need help with? If you are interested, I would be glad to try to
provide some tips off-list.

Good luck,

Chris