[nabs-l] Think Virginia at Convention

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 00:51:36 UTC 2016

Good Evening NABS

I hope that the anticipation and excitement has not overcome you while we
are at the final stretch before our national convention in Orlando. I am
writing to put the word out to all attending NABS members of Virginia's
resurgence in the NABS atmosphere. Aside from my hope that I will have your
vote for the position of board member at the elections (seriously, I can
make NABS magical), I also will be floating around the hotel selling
customized VABS shot glasses. These are 100% glass shots glasses (not the
plastic ones for parties) and they are engraved with "Virginia Association
of Blind Students" across them. The price for these glasses will be $5 and I
will indeed be selling them at the social and board meeting. I will also be
working a shift at the NABS table in the exhibit hall and hope to have them
there for your buying pleasure. Think of these glasses as a souvenir that
will remind you of the convention where NABS became epic because I joined
the ranks of the board.

Vote Parsons

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

Vice President, Richmond Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Virginia (NFBV)

J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College '17

Alpha Delta Mu National Music and Social Work Fraternity

Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society '15

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

Phone: 804 200 3275

"Persist Until Success Happens." -Thomas Bailey