[nabs-l] Android User Needed

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 20:36:32 UTC 2016

Android User Needed

Hello All,

My name is Syed Rizvi and I am currently interning at the Massachusetts
State House in the Legislative Information Services Department. One of the
projects we are working on is creating a mobile app. I was hoping to find a
blind android user who would be interested in getting some great experience
working with a Quality Assurance Engineering team. We just need to get feed
back on your experience using our app and this could potentially look great
on a resume.

Please email or call me as soon as possible. My number is 4132503523.

Cordially,

Syed Rizvi

Intern | Legislative Information Systems Analyst | MA LIS, FTG CO, NBI

Intern | ADA Director

syedrizvinfb at gmail.com <mailto:syedrizvinfb at gmail.com>

4132503523