[nabs-l] IPad

Christopher O'meally chris.omeally at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 17:52:00 UTC 2016

well here is the deal.  the iPad comes in two varients, the wifi only
witch you don't have to pay anything extra for, and the sell model.
The latter you need to add to your phone plan.  Depending on your plan
its not that much extra.  Let me give you an example.  I have a 12 gig
data plan right now.  If I added my ipad to it, it is seen as a smart
device instead of a phone, so I would have to pay maybe 10 dollars
extra a month for the connection to the network, but other than that,
it just uses the data I already have on my plan.  So unless you do not
need any extra data that's all you have to worry about with the phone
company.  I will mention that the sell models tipicly cost a bit
extra, like 100 dollars ball park I think.  I am at work right now or
I would look, but I am responding to this email in passing.  As far as
phone calls, facetime and messaging, all of those features are built
in.  If you buy a wifi only iPad, you can do all of these things over
wifi, or you can use the hot spot on your phone to share the data
connection.  All of those things can be inabled in settings.  Feel
free to contact me off list for any other information.   Happy
Hunting!