[nabs-l] A Couple of Accessibility Questions

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 14:17:28 UTC 2016

Hi Vejas,
Were you trying to open the text document as a basic HTML attachment?
It probably hasn't surpassed the storage limit for Gmail, but
sometimes Gmail has trouble converting large attachments from their
native format to HTML.
If this is the case, I would suggest trying RoboBraille, or simply
saving it to your computer and opening it in Word.
Best of luck!
Arielle